A unique PACS ATM network can be implemented in any bank regardless of CBS software.
- Huge amount of money while installing independent ATM by Co-op Bank could be reduced. The banks can also limit the investment for print bulk number of ATM cards.
- Each bank shall bare only the amount of installing one ATM.
- Service charges can be avoided using other banks ATMs and you can also control these monitory activities through a co-operative consortium
- The benefits of new banking technologies can be utilized in rural areas.
- Existing software can be linked to the ATM network without any change in the present structure.